Saturday, May 17, 2014

SoSS Challenge #8 - C is for CRAP!!!


Greetings & happy Saturday snarky stampers!!! The sisters are back atchya this week with another fun and exciting challenge! This week's challenge is C is for CRAP! We want you to look at your stash and find something that makes you say "wtf...why did I buy that???"

First up this week is Carol who was our Queen of Snark for the E is for Embellishments challenge. Here's what Carol created for this week's challenge:


CAROL

Ever the over-achiever, Lindsey has two projects for this challenge

LINDSEY

LINDSEY

Want to play along and join the Sisterhood?? Of course you do!! You will have until 11:55 pm (EST) on Friday May 30 to upload your project using the Inlinkz below. 

Don't forget to visit the blogs of the Snarky Sisters and show them some crafty love!
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you want to play along (check our snarky FAQs for more info):
  • Link directly to your project (no backlinking), generic links will be deleted
  • Please....no more than 10 challenges per entry (including ours)
  • You can enter a challenge as many times as you like as long as each is in a separate post
Maybe YOU will win one of the the coveted Queen of Snark or Princess of Snark badges to display on your blog!!




8 comments:

  1. Love all the inspiration and can't wait to read all the stories behind your "Crap." And since Lindsey made 2 items, does that mean she has more crap than everyone else? Just kidding my friendl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - love the theme and love the post about the theme!. Hopefully I will get a chance to come back and join in. Love the projects by the DT. All the best Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! I love the theme! I hope I get home in time to play along. Of course I brought toys on my Z"vacation," but darn it all.... left the crap at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love this challenge hoping to have time to play. I have a ton of WTF...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your lovely comments :) :) Two of you have asked what the 'crap' is in my card hahaha - for me it is 'cute', hate cute with a passion. Have to add, think this is a brilliant challenge, so much fun and off the wall Big hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just discovered your challenge...right up my snarky alley! Thanks for the fun challenge, and I really enjoyed all the DT projects. I'm now following you on Bloglovin. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha - what a hoot of a theme. Great DT creations and you inspired me to furk out some Crap of my own LoL :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete